- Candidate will have the ability to utilize the nursing process to assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate the plan of care for patients served. Through the model of Shared Governance, collaborate with all members of the health care team with a focus on promoting evidenced based care within a healing culture for the patient population served and their families.
- Candidate will demonstrate and embrace the PRIDE core values (Professionalism, Respect, Involvement, Dignity and Excellence) in every aspect of their job.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and computer skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing program required
- BSN preferred
- 1+ year of Acute Care/ Med/Surg experience as a Registered Nurse strongly preferred
- Valid New Jersey Nursing License required
- BLS required
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's 'Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For' list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.
Please See Above