Location: Portland, Oregon
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
You take care of patients.
We'll take care of everything else.
You've spent years learning and training to provide outstanding care for your patients. That's why our model lets you focus on taking care of them. Our clinicians have wrap-around practice and administrative support to do many of the things that aren't clinical, from answering emails to providing follow-up instructions, to helping secure social services for your patients.
We take care of you, too, with exceptional compensation packages, market-leading retirement contributions, gold-star health benefits, generous PTO, sabbatical opportunities, continuing medical education time and allowance, and leadership development through our in-house Northwest Permanente University.
Position Overview: Northwest Permanente, P.C., is currently seeking a Board Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist to join our team of highly collaborative CRNAs and Anesthesiologists
Working for Northwest Permanente, our CRNAs enjoy:$225,000 to $271,000 - Projected Annual Total Rewards Value*
- Salary range of $167,600 to $190,500, depending on experience and qualifications
- 21% employer contribution to retirement programs, including pension (This is not a match; NWP contributes an additional 21% of clinician earnings to retirement programs regardless of employee contribution)
- 90%+ employer paid health plan
- Student loan assistance program - up to $75k or a $25k Sign-on bonus
- Relocation allowance - up to $15K
- Paid annual education leave + $2K annual education allowance
Other Exceptional Benefits:
- Leadership opportunities
- Shareholder opportunities
- Paid sabbatical after attaining shareholder status
Required Qualifications/Position Description:
- Current staff are a mix of 8, 10, 11, and 12. Shift lengths are variable
- Differential pay for evenings, nights, weekends, and 36+ hours
- Cases include neuro/backs, vascular, ENT, ortho, general surgery, robot, spinal, epidural, OB, non-OR sites, and pediatric opportunities. No regional or hearts
- Provide coverage at 4 locations, OB at two sites, with a primary home base
- Medical supervision
- Professional liability coverage
- Mentoring SRNAs for clinical rotations
* Projected annual total rewards value may be adjusted for FTE, experience, geography, and qualifications are subject to plan participation requirements. Speak to our physician recruiter for full details.
Why Northwest Permanente Physicians Work Here
Practicing in an integrated health care model like ours means that our clinicians have instant access to dozens of specialties, which allows for a level of collaboration and comprehensive treatment not found just anywhere. But don't just take our word for it. Hear what NWP physicians have to say about the collaborative environment they work in, and how this model not only makes their jobs easier -- it makes them better doctors.
Join Our Medical Group
Northwest Permanente is a self-governed, physician-led, multi-specialty group of 1,500 physicians, surgeons, and clinicians, caring for 630,000 members in Oregon and Southwest Washington. Kaiser Permanente is one of the nation's preeminent health care systems, a benchmark for comprehensive, integrated, value-based, and high-quality care.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Northwest Permanente, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Northwest Permanente believes that equity, inclusion, and diversity among our employees are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
For more information about this position, contact Senior Physician/Clinician Recruiter, Jason Obilana: Jason.Obilana@kp.org