Providence is calling a Senior Manager – Revenue Financial Planning / Analysis to Providence Health & Services in Seattle, WA.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the revenue analytical support for the Providence St. Joseph Health System by providing financial planning, analysis, modeling and revenue expertise in the development of long range plans, budget, forecast and month end for system-wide Regional and System Finance executives.
- Support senior leaders in understanding revenue for multiple dimensional analysis across the continuum of care.
- Lead the design and development of the road map to evolve and optimize the system standard revenue financial planning and modeling methodologies to become more precise and advanced in our analytics.
- Oversee a team responsible for the financial planning activities of System revenue methodology and processes.
- A Senior Manager of Revenue Financial Planning can advance to a higher level of the career ladder at a time with competitive advancement. To advance, an employee must demonstrate increased education, skills, knowledge and abilities. In addition, a business need must exist for an incumbent to move to a higher level in the career ladder.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare, decision support, finance, nursing, medical records, IT or equivalent work experience.
- 8 Years of previous financial planning, business & financial analysis, planning & project management experience.
- 5 years management experience.
- 2 years of previous experience with reimbursement, financial planning and/or decision support in the healthcare industry supporting operational departments.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master's degree in Health Administration, Public Health or Business Administration.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Finance & Accounting
Req ID: 152867