You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Registered Nurse.
Your compassion is tangible: whether your patient is 18 or 85, they feel it in the hand they hold. Families feel it in your prayers. Colleagues feel it in your support.
You know when to move quickly. When to sit quietly. When to laugh loudly.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
Lutheran Medical Center is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 239-bed community-based hospital provides comprehensive, specialty care to the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and each other. Dating back to 1905, we are proud of the rich history and inspiring mission our hospital has embodied for over 110 years.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- Degree or diploma from an accredited nursing program
- Completion of Bachelor's degree in Nursing within 4 years of your hire (for Associates degree or diploma prepared nurses)
- Current Colorado RN license
- Current ACLS and BLS-HCP certification from the AHA
- One year of nursing experience in a comparable setting preferred
- Ability to take call: typically 1 night per week and 1 weekend per month.
GI Lab Nurses are Exempt status associates
Your next move
Now that you know more about being a Registered Nurse on our team we hope you'll join us. At Lutheran Medical Center you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.